What is RealSynch?
Showcase IDX partners with RealSynch to bring a host of integrations available to premium plan subscribers. RealSynch is very similar to Zapier, in that it is a middleware service that allows you to connect two apps together to parse data.
On the Integrations page in your Account Command Center, you will see a direct RealSynch integration, as well as a few CRMs that clearly say "via RealSynch" next to them where appropriate.
If you don't see the Integrations tab, that means you are not an Admin on the account. Only Admins can add integrations. Contact your account Admin to help with your integration setup
The Slack integration is a Premium feature. If your green button doesn't say "Add", it will say "Upgrade" instead. You would need to upgrade your account in order to use the Slack integration.
This is a one-way, outbound integration from Showcase IDX to your target provider/CRM.
Setup a RealSynch Integration
- Ensure you have created an account with RealSynch and have access to your RealSynch dashboard. You can get more information from the RealSynch FAQ. Login to your RealSynch dashboard in a new tab. You should be greeted by the following dashboard where you can click the purple "+ Add Integration" button.
- On the following screen is where you select the 'Source' provider. In this case, you will want to select Showcase IDX as your source.
- The next screen will be your "Target" provider. Select your preferred provider and then you should be taken to the API input/verification screen.
- Now that we have our source and target selected, it's time to implement the API keys. To do that, click the "Connect" button on the Showcase IDX box first to get the API Key modal (as seen below). Once the modal appears, click the "Generate API Key" button to generate a new API key for Showcase IDX to use. Make sure to copy this API key!
- Now that we have copied our API Key from the RealSynch modal, we need to immediately navigate back to the Showcase IDX Integrations page and click the green "add" button next to the RealSynch integration. This will take us to the Integration Detail page, where we will add the API key we just generated.
On the same screen, name your Integration for ease of access, and then select the Integration Level:
- Account level will include ALL leads generated by ALL websites under your account
- Website level will allow you to choose a specific website from within your team for this integration
- User level will only allow events for leads assigned to a specific user on the account. This is great for accounts that have multiple team members who may each have their own CRM integration
Next, select the Events you want to include. Unlike Zapier, RealSynch allows you to benefit from additional events such as:
- New Leads
- New Messages
- Saved Listings
- Viewed Listings
- Subscribed Searches
- Hidden Listing
- Navigate back to the RealSynch integration setup and click "Connect" on the target provider box and follow the instructions. Depending on the provider, you may need to find an API key, a site UUID, or simply log in to your account. The pop-up will provide you with the information you need to continue and you will follow the prompts. Be sure to check your target provider's documentation for where to find the information that you need.
- Review the integration information on the next page and click the "Activate" button on RealSynch. Your leads should now route correctly to your connected CRM.
The process should be the same for any of the supported CRMs available on RealSynch but check with your CRM to locate their API and instructions.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.